The booking and payment system for the Intervisitation 2017 is on. You can book for 1, 2 or 3 days. When you book online, you will receive an email with…
EIP (European Intervisitation Program) is the “flagship” of EFEA, (The European Forum on Educational Administration)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE EIP:
- Every two years in an European country.
- Members are briefed concerning the educational system in the host country.
- Efforts are concentrated upon a special theme which has been defined as an area of special interest to study in the host country, and reflecting parallel interests in other countries.
- In cross-national groups, take part in a wide range of visits. Conferences, round-tables and seminars are organised relating the chosen theme.
- Members are challenged to relate their experience on the EIP to their own situation ‘back home’, and to share their conclusions with other participants.
- Through the Programme participants become familiar with colleagues in all the assembled countries so contacts are relatively easy and networking facilitated.